Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Electric Car

Electric Car

This somewhat stumbling video is my attempt to say publicly that we need a stronger, more unified and just plain LOUDER response to climate change. We need government mandates to transition away from fossil carbon based fuels to renewables. See also my video entitled Green Fuels = Economic Development, and our company website at daochienergy.com Oh, and just so I don’t starve on my way to saving the rest of the world, if I can help you with your snoring problem, please take a look at our product at (better product at half the price of our biggest competitor, and thousand less than the dentist’s version which frankly is rarely any more effective).


0 comments:

Automotive Car. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More