Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Represents Not So Much An Evolution As A True Revolution" - Ferrari


Ferrari has a replacement for the 612 Scaglietti, the FF. FF stand for four seats and four wheel drive. The FF will be Ferrari’s most powerful 4 seater and their first ever four wheel drive. The stats for the FF are very impressive as well. It has 6.3-litre V12 with direct injection. It produces 651bhp @ 8,000rpm and an impressive 683Nm at 6,000rpm.it will do 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, and a top speed of 208mph. The most impressive thing about the FF is the four wheel drive. It weighs 50% less than a conventional all wheel drive system. Ferrari claims it “delivers record levels of performance on all terrains and in all conditions”.

I think the FF would be one of the best four seater sports car but we still don’t know if we can fit people in the back with or without legs.  Personally, I am not a big Ferrari fan, don’t get me wrong I love Ferrari’s but when I do have the money I would look to buy a Lamborghini or Aston Martin. However, the FF has made me change my mind. A lot of you will not agree with me but I think it looks extremely beautiful. The FF will debut in the Geneva motor show in March up until then please feel free to share your views and comments with us. Also click on our video tab to view exciting videos.




0 comments:

Automotive Car. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More