Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cars In Year 2020 Future Of Car Technologies

Cars In Year 2020 – Future Of Car Technologies
I am no astrologer but an Engineer with a vision and innovative thoughts. When I look at the cars around me I realize how much these car have evolved in last 10 years. The changes are huge and drastic considering technological advances. But bigger changes are yet to come, or should I say the changes are coming faster than ever before.

I keep reading and thinking about the technologies, and I also have several ideas in my mind that i would like to have in cars. In this article I will try to list the technologies which I feel will be really common in cars of future.


1 comments:

jovine said...

http://mobileinternettips.blogspot.com/p/mesothelioma_04.html
hit 4 u here

Automotive Car. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More