what would happen if our favorite vehicle damaged because of lack of treat because it is too dense activities or other things that so oblivious to the vehicles
just imagine when you're dating the same boyfriend and then suddenly the vehicle stalled amid street unimaginable how annoyed at the situation.should look for garage or telephone to the nearest service would not be a bad experience enjoyable and a good impression rather than the same boyfriend, but even so such so placed disutuasi World War ... hahaha
- Check tire air pressure in your vehicle every month. Less wind pressure on the tires can cause fuel consumption borosnya.
- Make sure that the front suspension and steering in the right position.
- Use oil with viscosity of the smallest levels recommended by the manufacturer of your car.
- Make sure that your engine in prime condition, and is in tune ins. Dirty spark plugs can reduce fuel efficiency by 30 percent.
- Make sure the fuel filter is clean.
- Make sure the brakes do not lock.
- Repair damage to your vehicle body. Non-intact bumper will reduce the aerodynamics of the vehicle.
- Do not use high octane fuel if your vehicle does not need it. The use of high-octane fuel in vehicles that do not need an unnecessary expenditure.
- Check the manual of your vehicle, but fuel filters should be changed regularly every 5000 to 6000 km.
- Check all vehicle fluids, such as brake fluid or power steering, and windshield cleaning solution. Fluids are very important for safety and performance of your vehicle.
- Lubricate the chassis on a regular basis. This step can extend the life of the components that move the suspension system of your vehicle.
- Check battery cables and clean the rust that is attached. Battery fluid should be checked and filled if it is almost gone.
- Check the lighting system on a regular basis, including headlights, sein lights, brake lights and rear lights.
- Wiper blades
- Check if there are cracks / scratches. Replace wiper approximately every year or be replaced when the wipers are not working properly. Check also whether the wipers to work properly.
- Check engine rope regularly. The rope is worn can affect the performance of your vehicle.
- Air filtration system that is checked regularly. Air filters should be inspected for blockages or damage approximately every oil change. This ensures that the vehicle you are working at peak condition.
- Always refer to your vehicle's manual will schedule routine service, because each vehicle manufacturer has the provision of different services.